Rick and Morty definitely watch some weird shit on Interdenominational Cable, but the Personal Space Show is especially bazaar. The man just goes on and on about personal space, which is funny, but when it rips his GD skin off - WTF! He's an introvert if there ever was one.
Woah, wait! Who's around me? Who's around me right now?
Anyway, this is a must-have for any Rick and Morty fan. In particular, those who like their personal space. Not only is the image we've created mildly horrifying, but we made sure the words "Stay Away From My Personal Space" are large and in-charge. You might connect with other Rick and Morty fans (who are going to ask you were you got it, SO PLEASE TELL THEM), but the rest of the world is going to give you as much fucking personal space as you fucking want!
Great gift for the Rick and Morty obsessed and introverts in general.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|