Who DOES No. 2 work for? If you don't know the answer to this question get off our website. HAHA! Man, do we love the Austin Powers movie series. Mike Meyers is a genius. This T-shirt is one of our favorites at CultSub since you have to be A REAL Austin Powers fan to get it. Not only does this T-shirt boast the classic Austin Powers font, but references a hilarious scene and quote in which we've topped (literally) with some of Patty O'Brien's "lucky charms" to give folks a clue if they can't quite place it. If you're drawing a blank on the scene where Austin Powers is interrogating Patty O'Brien by drowning him in the toilet, go to the bottom of the product page and check out the video. You know we always love to include videos for you to place our references (and so you can be sure we're legit). You can find them on almost every product page so make sure to enjoy them!
This T-shirt is soft, lightweight and offers just the right amount of stretch. It's also comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping