So many iconic moments, quotes, music - YOU NAME IT - in Dirty Dancing. From "the lift" to Swayze's sexy (and dorky) air guitar to the line "nobody puts Baby in a corner" we know and love them all. However, one of our favorites is the moment when Baby meets Johnny for the first time and blurts out, "I carried a watermelon" is one of our favorites. Dirty Dancing is a true classic and first of it's kind. Although heavily duplicated after it's release (despite being turned down by studios over 40 times), no film has ever come close.
This T-shirt is soft, lightweight and offers just the right amount of stretch. It's also comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping