Fans of the long-running and ever-beloved Friends show might start chuckling at the mere mention of this scene. It's one of those jokes that goes on too long...until it keeps going and somehow becomes hilarious again. Ross just repeatedly, and with increasing volume, yelling "pivot" with no other direction as they group tries to fit his new couch up the stairs of his apartment stairs is something magical. Of course, it's all started by the fact he was too cheap to pay for delivery and is sure he and Rachel can carry it to, and up to, his apartment. We love any t-shirts around the Friends show because it's still a favorite, but this one pivoted its way into a special place in our hearts.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping