Getting Older Joke - I Thought This Was A Dress Rehearsal with Kilroy T-Shirt [CUSTOM]
A great idea from one of our customers, George. This "I Thought This Was A Dress Rehearsal! What Am I Supposed To Do Now" complete with Kilroy was here is a great retro throwback design for "The Greatest Generation." A great shirt for someone who is pissed about getting older and how fast time flies. Also, who doesn't love a Kilroy reference?
Not familiar with "Kilroy Was Here?" The phrase and "tag" is to believed to have originated via United States servicemen who would draw the picture and the text "Kilroy Was Here" on places where they were stationed, encamped, or visited during they're time away. At some point, the graffiti and slogan "Kilroy Was Here" merged and became highly recognizable and appreciated among servicemen.
SIZE & FIT
PRODUCT + PRINTING
- Super soft n’ comfy premium T-shirt brands (Bella + Gildan).
- DGT printed (“Direct-To-Garment”) using fancy ink jet tech.
- All shirts are pre-shrunk! Wash inside out w/ care for max wear.
- Solid Colors: 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton.
- Heather Colors: 100% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton and polyester.
- Side-seam construction for better fit.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for durability.
- About Us: We’re just a small, husband and wife-run labor of love based in Austin, Texas.
- Shipping + Returns:
- All items are made to order
- Orders ship within a few days
- Email shipping notifications
- FREE SHIPPING to the USA
- Low global shipping rates
- Customer Reviews: Thanks again, y’all! Each one means a bunch.
- Yes, we love custom orders!
- Contact Us: Submit questions or design ideas.