A great idea from one of our customers, George. This "I Thought This Was A Dress Rehearsal! What Am I Supposed To Do Now" complete with Kilroy was here is a great retro throwback design for "The Greatest Generation." A great shirt for someone who is pissed about getting older and how fast time flies. Also, who doesn't love a Kilroy reference?
Not familiar with "Kilroy Was Here?" The phrase and "tag" is to believed to have originated via United States servicemen who would draw the picture and the text "Kilroy Was Here" on places where they were stationed, encamped, or visited during they're time away. At some point, the graffiti and slogan "Kilroy Was Here" merged and became highly recognizable and appreciated among servicemen.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|