We're based in Austin, Texas. Is it possible not to have a Matthew McConaughey "Make Texas Alright Alright Alright Again" T-shirt as he's taking about running for Governor of Texas? Yeah, there's a million Matthew McConaughey "Alright Alright Alright" T-shirts featuring the outline of Texas out there, but we had to make our own in hope of McConaughey getting serious about running for governor. After all, he's kindof Texas's unofficial mascot.
We don't know if Matthew McConaughey would make a good governor for the great state of Texas or not, but we bet he'd at least be alright, alright, alright at it. Ya?
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|