This "Blame It On The Boogie" Michael Jackson tribute T-shirts is complete with moonwalkin' feet! Although "Blame It On The Boogie" was Jackson 5, we still thought it was fun to include. Ahwell, we just love MJ! Although Micheal Jackson has so many great songs, there is just something about "Blame It On The Boggie" that takes over our whole body when we hear it. A great gift for any Micheal Jackson fan. Folks will know exactly where the reference comes from due to the moonwalk (with dope ankle socks of course), but only REAL MJ fans are going to know the "Blame It On The Boogie" reference.
OMG, scroll down for the music video too! It's a must-see!
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping