This Rick And Morty inspired "I Will Eat Your World" Jerry clone T-shirt is a must-have for any mega fan. We lost it, although we always loose it when we're watching this show, when Rick grew a fake Jerry in a petri dish and used Jerry's voice to trick Beth. Ugh, so weird and hilarious.
Rick could have whipped together an electronic voice modulator, but instead he births a fungal clone (reminded us a bit of Cronenberg's) for only a few moments to order to make a fake phone call. Rick just snuffs Jerry's clone out afterwards. NBD of course. So fucking dark as obviously the fungi Jerry clone had some sort of intellegience when it interrupted and said "I will eat your world" making Beth blush.
We hand drew this Jerry fungi from scratch and loved every minute creating this weird, alien-like growth...and we smirk every time we see it. So fun.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping