Rick and Morty never disappoints, especially those Interdimensional Cable episodes. Like, where the hell do they come up with this stuff?! A Whenwolf? Awesome, broh.
"Woah! A time traveling wolf? Count me in!" - Rick
"Yeah, I never really thought of a the "were" in werewolf as in who, what, when and where. Clever word play." - Morty
This Rick and Morty inspired When Wolf was hand-drawn from scratch by our CultSub artist, Katey. A huge fan of the show, she got on this When Wolf idea as soon as the episode ended. If you don't recall the When Wolf, be sure to click on the video section below and check out the clip!
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping