I mean, this "Area 69" sci-fi joke T-shirt has so many reasons as to why it's hilarious. Not only was this "Area 69" T-shirt worn by Terry on Solar Opposites, but it's also sexual, funny, sci-fi-ish, and just a good statement piece. If someone doesn't get that it's a play on Area 51, they should no longer be your friend. Get rid of them.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Size measurements can vary by 1-2 inches
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|