Not only the best St. Patrick's Day T-shirt to date, but a great "kiss me" shirt all year...especially if you're Irish. Don't be surprised if random ladies plant one on you at the bar. Although we're unable to find any definitive source, the prevailing theory is that the saying "kiss me, I'm Irish" refers to kissing the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle in Ireland. The Blarney Stone is believed to give any lucky smoocher the gift of the gab. Naturally, somewhere along the way (likely a drunken encouragement for a guy/gal to "get lucky") simply kissing an Irish person supposedly comes with the same benefits. We thought it would be fun to twist the ever-so-popular "hey, girl" meme with Ryan Gosling. Thought it may soften some ladies at the bar for all you guys and gals hoping to "get lucky" on St. Patrick's Day...or any time of year. Keep us posted!
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping