The Simpson's Inspired Bart's Homemade - Everything Sucks T-Shirt
Although this is a great joke on it's own, this "Everything Sucks" T-shirt is a MUST-HAVE for any Bart Simpson MEGA FAN from the 16th season when Bart begins writing things on his T-shirts with marker pens after some inspiration from Lisa. Bart's T-shirt designs become popular around town, and when Milhouse wants one, Bart begins selling them only to have Chief Wiggum and the rest of the police confiscate them. This "Everything Sucks" T-shirt is one Bart actually wears during the episode. Great gift for fans of the Simpson's or folks who want a shirt with a classic Bart Simpson jerk move! Although "Everything Sucks" is a great joke T-shirt on it's own, this "Everything Sucks" is from The Simpson's. We also have plenty more Simpson's T-Shirts like this one on CultSub! Go snoop!
SIZE & FIT
PRODUCT + PRINTING
- Super soft n’ comfy premium T-shirt brands (Bella + Gildan).
- DGT printed (“Direct-To-Garment”) using fancy ink jet tech.
- All shirts are pre-shrunk! Wash inside out w/ care for max wear.
- Solid Colors: 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton.
- Heather Colors: 100% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton and polyester.
- Side-seam construction for better fit.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for durability.
- About Us: We’re just a small, husband and wife-run labor of love based in Austin, Texas.
- Shipping + Returns:
- All items are made to order
- Orders ship within a few days
- Email shipping notifications
- FREE SHIPPING to the USA
- Low global shipping rates
- Customer Reviews: Thanks again, y’all! Each one means a bunch.
- Yes, we love custom orders!
- Contact Us: Submit questions or design ideas.