In the opening sequence of Rick and Morty Season 4, Episode 1 we all enjoyed the Jessica's necklace discussion. However, when we heard Rick deliver the line, "Hi, I've placed an auto-response chip in my brain so I could spend time with my family" we immediately envisioned it on a T-shirt around your Thanksgiving, Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) family dinner table. Yep, we ran over to our computers (after the episode ended) and started getting this design together as fast as we could. How awesome would it be to wear this Rickism as you're traveling home at the airport or hitting the bar before some quality time with the family. Don't get us wrong, we love family time during the holidays, but having an auto-response chip implanted to take the edge off and make sure nothing too shitty comes out of your mouth would be ideal.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|