We chuckled our butts off when we saw Terry from Solar Opposites sporting this "Docking Station" t-shirt in S3. Had to be sure to add it to our Solar Opposites Collection. We love the definition of "docking station" on Urban dictionary. It reads, "A platform into which you can install a penis. Male, female, mouth, vagina, or asshole." Pretty straight and to the point. Something about the use of the word "install" makes us laugh I think. So, this "Docking Station" T-shirts works no matter what shade of sexuality you may be...so long as you're open to consenting to installing a penis in some sort of consenting orifice...at least according to Urban Dictionary!
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping