Ted Lasso Inspired - Be Curious Not Judgmental T-Shirt
Ted Lasso-isms are stuff of legend. This "Be Curious Not Judgmental" T-Shirt is inspired by the man himself, Ted Lasso in the infamous dart scene. To be curious, vs. judgmental means not to jump to conclusions that lead to emotion, but ask questions and seek to understand. Remember from when Ted school's Rebecca's ex-husband in the bar while they play darts?
Honestly, curiosity/asking questions vs, jumping to judgement is something out world needs a heck of a lot more these days. We're hoping Ted Lasso's methods for living life start to take over the world. We hope folks are more patient, kinder and able to calm down and find common ground.
SIZE & FIT
PRODUCT + PRINTING
- Super soft n’ comfy premium T-shirt brands (Bella + Gildan).
- DGT printed (“Direct-To-Garment”) using fancy ink jet tech.
- All shirts are pre-shrunk! Wash inside out w/ care for max wear.
- Solid Colors: 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton.
- Heather Colors: 100% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton and polyester.
- Side-seam construction for better fit.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for durability.
- About Us: We’re just a small, husband and wife-run labor of love based in Austin, Texas.
- Shipping + Returns:
- All items are made to order
- Orders ship within a few days
- Email shipping notifications
- FREE SHIPPING to the USA
- Low global shipping rates
- Customer Reviews: Thanks again, y’all! Each one means a bunch.
- Yes, we love custom orders!
- Contact Us: Submit questions or design ideas.