This Beetlejuice "Never Trust The Living" boasts both an iconic quote and sandworm from the movie. Any and every Beetlejuice MEGA FAN will love it as it's a MUST-HAVE for sure. Tim Burton is a GD genius who has brought us many cult classic movies, but Beetlejuice holds a special place in our hearts at CultSub T-shirts. This "Never Trust The Living" T-shirt is sure to catch the attention of horror lovers, ghost believers, Beetlejuice fans and more! Easily dressed up or down, and it's not just for Halloween either.
"Whoa, Sandworms. Ya hate 'em, right? I HATE 'EM MYSELF!"―Betelgeuse
Yeah, one of our favorite quotes from Beetlejuice. We're going to have to make that T-shirt to now!
Oh, and did you know that test audiences responded to Keaton's green-haired ghoulie character so well that Burton's team went back to create an upbeat epilogue that featured Beetlejuice hassling a sawed-in-half woman before being hexed by a witch doctor? Yeah, originally Beetlejuice was to be taken down during the wedding scene by a sandworm who would trap him in the Maitlands' model town - to be plagued by sandworms for eternity.
Can you imagine? We can't. We especially can't imagine the movie ending any other way than Beetlejuice feeling up a dismembered woman and getting his head shrunk. Think of all the Beetle juice shrunken head Halloween costumes that would have never existed. Sheesh.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping