Hell yeah we did! Only real Beetlejuice nerds will remember this moment when Lydia Deetz is desperate to help Adam and Barbara, and Betelguise (because that's how you spell his REAL name, but it's not the movie title because of the moment that we're about to describe to you) is trying to say his name three times. It's only a 2 second clip as they two play charades where Betelguise has her turn around and look behind her to see a beetle in a lawn chair who says, "Hi, how are ya?" in Michael Keaton's voice. She gasps, but we're hoping you (and your friends) don't when you see this hand-drawn beetle drunkenly waving hello to you.
This beetle T-shirt can't stand alone as a weird additional to your wardrobe, but you'll get those nods from Beetlejuice movie fans for sure. You be sure to tell them where you got it too!
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping