"I made it rain shrimp! What'd you ever do?!" Ugh, that Louise line on Bob's Burger us made us cry we laughed so hard when get plan of making it rain shrimp via balloons finally comes to fruition.
Remember when Linda takes a break from Bob's Burgers and starts working at Fresh Feed? All three kids are up-to-no-good, but Louise slips off and begins tying shrimp to balloons. She says, "you'll float for a few days, maybe a week. Who knows! But you'll live, YOU'LL LIVE!" It's so random and amazingly Louise. You also somehow forget about the shrimp floating in Fresh Feed somehow.
Of course, all hell breaks loose for Linda (since things are NOT working) at the Fresh Feed grocery store, and Louise locks the episode when the shrimp she set free via balloons begin raining down on the store. It's such a Bob's Burger one-of-a-kind joke. This design is a true Bob's Burger fan MUST-HAVE. The shrimp on balloon is definitely going to stump most people, but you'll find your fellow TRUE Bob's Burger fans out there for sure.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping