Some might think this Coronavirus T-shirt in bad taste, but there are a ton of Seinfeld inspired "I Don't Have A Square To Spare" T-shirts out there, and we wanted to take a more positive spin. One of the many amazing Seinfeld quotes, this "Can You Spare A Square" T-shirt is not only an amazing toilet paper joke made by Elaine, but also a reminder for all of us to keep giving even during this trying time where Coronavirus impacts the globe. Stop hoarding all of the toilet paper, water, hand sanitize, etc. like Jerry's girlfriend - who gets the boot, BTW. She was a bitch. Don't be a bitch. Help one another as best you can while staying safe yourself!
In bad taste? Perhaps! CultSub T-shirts wanted to send a positive message during these trying times. Stop hoarding toilet paper, water, hand-sanitizer etc. Jerry's GF was a bitch. Don't be a bitch.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|