What's not to love about this Happy Easter "Happy Zombie Jesus Day" T-shirt with zombie Michael Jackson? There are really no good Easter T-shirts out there - SO WE HAD TO MAKE ONE! Not only to we love Michael Jackson's music and swagger with the red leather outfit during the Thriller dance, but we love us some Easter at CultSub T-shirts. If you're looking for the perfect Easter T-shirt with a perfectly horrific and fucked up twist - THE SEARCH IS OVER. WE loved taking Michael Jackson and turning him into a zombie that much looks like Jesus. Green and dying skin, a halo and that dope leather get-up was a must. We hope folks wear it to their Easter gathering and church, but it's most likely that this Happy Easter "Happy Zombie Jesus Day" T-shirt with zombie Michael Jackson is best suited for adult Easter gatherings and dirty egg hunts.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping