You gotta love this Annie Oakley mashup with Micheal Jackson's song Smooth Criminal. Frankly, we're surprised it hasn't been done before! Enjoy gun-slinging Annie Oakley against Micheal Jackson's well known lyrics, "Annie, are you OK? Are you OK, Annie?" from Smooth Criminal.
If you didn't know, Annie Oakley (actually her name was Phoebe Ann Moses) wasn't a smooth criminal. She supposedly stole a pair of man's pants to pay for her cocaine addition. The story is untrue. However, on August 11, 1903, William Hearst Chicago newspapers reported Oakley had been arrested for stealing a pair of men’s pants to pay for her cocaine addiction. As it turned out, Oakley hadn’t been in Chicago since the previous winter. The truth was that the woman arrested was a burlesque dancer posing as Oakley (not smart, sweetheart). Oakley vowed, “someone will pay for this dreadful mistake" and spent the next six years filing suit against 55 newspapers in the largest libel action the country had ever seen. She won or settled 54 of those suits, including the judgment against William Randolph Hearst paid Oakley $27,000.
Hot damn, Oakley!
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Annie Oakley 1935 Trailer
Available on DVD from http://www.odeonent.co.uk Barbara Stanw...
Annie Oakley - Folk Hero | Biography
Born Phoebe Ann Moses (or Mosey) on August 13, 1860, in Darke ...
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Single Version) HD
Music video by Michael Jackson performing Smooth Criminal. © 1...