"Thanks for letting me borrow your T-shirt, Brownbear."
There are countless moments in the TV show Scrubs. This shirt just marks yet another a gem. Turk let's JD borrow his "Black By Popular Demand" T-shirt so they can play basketball in the parking lot. Well, not really. JD just wants to LOOK like he can play basketball in front of the last handful of staff that doesn't know he sucks at the game yet. Carla is going to page him after Turk picks him first in front of everyone.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Size measurements can vary by 1-2 inches
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|