Terry wore this "Bacon & Lettuce & Tomato. T-shirt" in Solar Opposites. We obviously love the irony in all of Terry's T-Shirt choices. Much like the Simpson's introduction we've all come to know and love, Terry from Solar Opposites brings is one or several new T-shirts every episode that are so stupid they're awesome! We pretty much have them all, if we're missing one there's likely a reason. This "Bacon & Lettuce & Tomato. T-shirt" is a must-have for any MEGa FAN of Solar Opposites and must be worn in your Manc Ave - no that's not mistake, it's a deliberate reference from the show dumb ass.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Size measurements can vary by 1-2 inches
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|