We couldn't help ourselves. This The Mitchells vs. The Machines was a must for CultSub. Such a fun animated movie! Katie Mitchell's doodle monster was so fun and original we had to whip it up for the store. Sure to be recognized by anyone who has ever seen The Mitchells vs. The Machines (Netflix original), this T-shirt that Katie Mitchell wore is an iconic visual from the movie The Mitchells vs. The Machines.
Katie Mitchell is someone so many of us can identify with, right? Our parents just don't understand who we are or who we want to try and be. However, it's likely that we don't even know who we are or who "our/my people" just yet either. Our parents worry for us, just like Katie. We think we've got it all figured out, and they just want for us to be safe - which feels like they don't support us. It's a hot mess, especially as technology divides advances and widens the divide between generations.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|