This The Mitchells vs. The Machines Furby Inspired "Let The Dark Harvest Begin" T-shirt design was a friggin MUST after watching the movie. We freaked when we hear the ominous Furby call. The whole movie was a delightfully unexpected "confetti bomb," and the Furby callback has a massive amount of buzz. In fact, Slate goes into the backstory of the evil Furby scene with Mike Rianda in an exclusive interview. Rianda shares details around his Mom's Furby fears and how his Furby would torture him at night by going off in the closet randomly. Apparently, putting this tribute to Furby's in The Mitchell's vs. The Machines was somewhat theraputic. Also, by using a giant deamonic Furby in pitches/on posters, it really helped get the movie script to pick up steam and buzz. Even Thrillist is covering the Furby phenomenon.
So whether you're a Furby fan, The Mitchells vs The Machines fan or just like a randomly rad movie reference - this Furby "Let The Dark harvest Begin" T-shirt is a MUST HAVE!
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping