It's been 40 years since Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi created a low-budget short Super 8, "Within the Woods," the pre-cursor to what would be come The Evil Dead. The cult classic led to sequels, remakes, a stage musical, a game series, comic books, and of course a more recent spin-off TV Show staring Campbell, Ash vs Evil Dead. Still, our favorite remains Army of Darkness for Campbell's ridiculously great delivery of hilarious lines (who can forget, "Well, hellllooooo, Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you, pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town." or "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." or...well, so very many others?), the three-stooges-esque skeleton scene, and of course that high tech skeleton army. It's a must-watch at Halloween times, but a classic year round, and we just couldn't live with ourselves if we didn't bring to life an Army of Darkness T-Shirt that speaks to our soul. So say it with me now - Hail to the king, baby.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|