The perfect shirt for that special, warm and fuzzy holiday. After the Christmas tree has been trimmed, stockings have been hung, the elf is on his shelf (or some hilarious place) it's then the perfect time to debate whether the holiday tune “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” is about rape. Every December, we're served up a fresh batch of hot takes about Frank Loesser’s 1944 jazz standard, a classic recipe for clickbait controversy - and, of course, we wanted in. CultSub's "Baby I'm Dead Inside" T-shirt is a new take on the old classic song and if you want to get on the great rape debate - it's a solid way into this seasons weird and jacked up conversation with your friends, family and likely a few strangers.
This T-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves which adds more durability to what is sure to be a Christmas season favorite.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|