Any fan of The Simpson's is going to love this "FAT PRIDE" T-shirt that Homer wore to support Springfield. Remember the "Sweet and Sour Marge" episode when Springfield is officially declared the fattest town in America? Yep, that's when Homer wore this "FAT PRIDE" T-shirt while Marge went hard to work to put together a court case banning all sugar products. Such as great Simpson's episode and this shirt pretty much sums up Homer's "FAT PRIDE" perfectly. Great gift for body positive folks who love their body. Great gift for big guys with "FAT PRIDE" too.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Size measurements can vary by 1-2 inches
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|