"Dr. Marvin guess what? I sail. I'm sailing. I'm a sailor. Isn't this a breakthrough, that I'm a sailor? I sail? I sail now? AHOY!" Ugh, isn't Bob Wiley in What About Bob? the best? Richard Dreyfus didn't think so, but that make for an unforgettable dynamic between him and Bill Murray. Whether you're a fan of the movie What About Bob?, a sailor yourself or just love a solid movie reference T-shirt - THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!
PS - We LOVED creating this artwork with Bob Wiley (Bill Murry) strapped to a boat (well, the words "I sail. I'm a sailor. AHOY!") complete with that amazing lifejacket and iconic hair. Great gift for boat nuts or movie fans! Definitely a one-of-a-kind as we created this by hand.
Well, "Keep sailing, Bob."
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping