Somehow Die Hard has become one of the most popular Christmas movies of all time, and we all know there are A LOT of popular Christmas movies out there. We suppose the most surprising part of Die Hard making the Christmas cut is that it obviously wasn't intended to be a holiday movie. It has a Christmas tree - that counts, right? Well, "yippee kay yay" because this Christmas movie made our line up this year with the classic, "Now I Have a Machine Gun Ho - Ho - Ho" quote John MccLain wrote in blood. Yet another scene that launched it into one of the top Christmas flicks and a must-see during the holiday season.
Die Hard is undoubtedly a favorite around CultSub (since we always have movies and TV shows playing in the background during the day) year round and ESPECIALLY during the Christmas season. Nothing gets us feeling festive than guns, blood, profanity and pushing a nasty German from a roof.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|