1978 Battlestar Galactica Inspired - What The Frak?! T-Shirt
Frak we love science fiction! "Frak" or "frack" was first used in the 1978 Battlestar Galactica television series. It's basically a fictional version of "fuck" or "shit" or even the milder "rats" or "darn." Those milder interpretations of "what the frak" aren't as much fun AND don't make as much sense in our humble opinion. Any fan of Battlestar is going to NEED this T-Shirt design as "Waht The Frak?!" continues to be used throughout the entire Battlestar Galactica franchise. Fun fact, "Frak" appears seventeen times in the original series and is most often used by Starbuck.
Below you'll find a fun compilation of "frak" being used in Battlestar Galactica. Hope it makes you chuckle!
This Battlestar Galactica "What The Frak?!" T-shirt is a MUST HAVE for any Battlestar fans out there. Solid gift and sure to be recognized by any and all Battlestar Galactica fans.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping