Seinfeld's "The Butter Shave" Thanksgiving episode is a classic. Not only do Jerry and George grow those horrendous mustaches (as they're taking a "vacation from themselves"), George takes full advantage of a cane after "The Summer of George" and Kramer starts using butter all over his whole, damn body. For a show about nothing a lot sure happens when you try to describe it to someone, right? Anyway, Kramer using butter to tan is what leads us to that iconic moment at the diner when Newman sees a delicious turkey with Kramer's head that turns to him to say, "hey buddy."
As always, check out the Seinfeld clips below. It never gets old.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping