Ummm...this is ah-mazing, RIGHT?! This "I Want a Speaker And Motion Detector At My Grave To Play THRILLER Whenever Someone Walks By" T-shirt is one of our favorite for Halloween. It's original, funny, clever, kinda snarky and yes, that zombie hand is drawn by yours truly (as with almost everything on our store). Although there may be some controversy around Micheal Jackson, we can't help but love his music. Playing Thriller on Halloween is a Micheal Jackson and holiday must in our book.
Can I get an Amen?! Speaking on which, we need to watch the Thriller music video RIGHT NOW.
Also, ya know what, anyone who tags @cultsub.tshirts in a video of them doing the Micheal Jackson thriller dance before Oct 31st 2019 gets this T-shirt for free. How is that for a CultSub Easter egg?!?! We'll see if anyone catches this as we do like to encourage folks to read. MUAHAHAHA!
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Ash" color (heathered) is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• "Athletic" + "Black Heather" are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping