Harry Potter/LGQBT Inspired - No One Should Live In A Closet T-Shirt
No one - EVER - deserves to live in a closet! Ever. Ever! EVER! We love this Harry Potter inspired LGBQT, "No One Should Live In A Closet" design and it's one of our most popular designs. Customers love the rainbow lettering, Harry Potter accents and double meaning.
We thought this design was kinda clever since Harry Potter was forced to live in a closet at the start of his life with his evil Aunt and Uncle. What a horrible existence. No one should live there lives that way - literally or figuratively. Encouraging people to "come out of the closet" and live the life they deserve where they can safely find who they are and become their best selves should apply to EVERYONE. We're all different and wonderful in our own ways. We should be respectful and appreciate one another.
CultSub is a huge supporter of the LGBTQ community and if you ever need any designs- we're here!
SIZE & FIT
PRODUCT + PRINTING
- Super soft n’ comfy premium T-shirt brands (Bella + Gildan).
- DGT printed (“Direct-To-Garment”) using fancy ink jet tech.
- All shirts are pre-shrunk! Wash inside out w/ care for max wear.
- Solid Colors: 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton.
- Heather Colors: 100% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton and polyester.
- Side-seam construction for better fit.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for durability.
- About Us: We’re just a small, husband and wife-run labor of love based in Austin, Texas.
- Shipping + Returns:
- All items are made to order
- Orders ship within a few days
- Email shipping notifications
- FREE SHIPPING to the USA
- Low global shipping rates
- Customer Reviews: Thanks again, y’all! Each one means a bunch.
- Yes, we love custom orders!
- Contact Us: Submit questions or design ideas.