No one - EVER - deserves to live in a closet! Ever. Ever! EVER! We love this Harry Potter inspired LGBQT, "No One Should Live In A Closet" design and it's one of our most popular designs. Customers love the rainbow lettering, Harry Potter accents and double meaning.
We thought this design was kinda clever since Harry Potter was forced to live in a closet at the start of his life with his evil Aunt and Uncle. What a horrible existence. No one should live there lives that way - literally or figuratively. Encouraging people to "come out of the closet" and live the life they deserve where they can safely find who they are and become their best selves should apply to EVERYONE. We're all different and wonderful in our own ways. We should be respectful and appreciate one another.
CultSub is a huge supporter of the LGBTQ community and if you ever need any designs- we're here!
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|