Harry Potter fans unite! Especially you Hermione Granger nuts out there. Although Hermione is a fan favorite for so many reasons, one of our favorites are her charming spells. Yes, we've seen the s-so-popular "It's leviosa, not leviosa" T-shirts out there in all of their forms, we thought we'd create something a little more original with our "Repugno!" T-shirt. Kind of adorable and Daria-esque, right?
Interestingly, the word "repugno" sounds like an iteration of the word "repulsive" which works well into the lesser-known Harry Potter scene where Hermione commands her birds to attack Ron, it actually appears in many languages including Latin and Spanish. Here are some Latin definitions and variants;
fight back, oppose; be incompatible with; disagree with
- repugno repugno, repugnare, repugnavi, repugnatus
verb fight back, oppose; be incompatible with; disagree with;
- repugno to make resistance.
Basically this "Repugno!" T-shirt is a great test of some random person's Harry Potter knowledge and also works perfectly for those nights you don't want anyone approaching you at the bar. If only we could cast a spell that actually allows for birds to hover around your head and attack on command...we'll keep trying for you.
This T-shirt is made of a heavier cotton, but is still soft and comfy. You'll enjoy the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• "Sport Grey" color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• "Dark Heather" color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• DGT printed for max longevity + pre-shrunk fabric (FYI: Wash inside out with care for MAXIMUM retention)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Length||28||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/2||33 1/2|